This mid-set style home sits on a fully fenced 607 m2 approx. block and is a comfortable walk to both a primary and a high school. The home boasts 4 bedrooms all with wardrobes and most of the floor coverings have been recently replaced.
Inside there are 2 internal living areas and also a separate storage area providing loads of room for the family to spread out and enjoy. For the car enthusiasts there is approximately 18 lineal meters of car port for your use.
- Most of the house is clad in timber weather boards and set on concrete posts
- Corrugated galvanised roof
- Fully fenced block
- Twin track driveway leading to carport on the side of the house that is approximately 18 meters long.
- Front porch under roof line
- Metal windows present with security screens
- Clothesline present in rear yard
- Garden shed in the rear yard
- Separate Lounge room with new Lino
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen with new lino flooring
- Kitchen with laminated bench tops, electric cook top and wall oven, range hood pantry and microwave alcove
- 4 bedrooms each with new carpet and a wardrobe present
- Bathroom with shower over the bath and linen pantry
- On the lower level adjacent to the 4th bedroom there is another room that has fresh carpets
- Electric hot water system approximately 125 L
- Laundry is on the lower level with lino floor, cupboard and dual laundry tubs
- Separate toilet with lino floor on the lower level adjacent to laundry
- Out the back there is an extension that has been added onto the rear of the house comprising of a large room that has new carpets and another room with a shower present
- Approximately a 500 meter walk to Ipswich State High School *
- Approximately a 900 meter walk to Brassall Primary School *
- Approximately 4 km to the Ipswich Train Station *
- 607 m2 approx. block
This is a conveniently located property with so many features for the new owner to enjoy. So inspect the photographs and the floor plan guide and then make your way to one of the open for inspections.
* As per www.whereis.com