Offers over $539,000
This property has all of the features that you would expect of a quality home in Augustine Heights but arguably it has just been done better. Approximately 5 years old this property has been well looked after and still boasts impeccable finishes.
This ex display home offers an ideal opportunity to skip the build process and capture the benefits of this property. Having been completed to showcase just what the builder can achieve in a family home, you will certainly appreciate the attention to detail and quality that has been used throughout.
With an abundance of extras that you would come to expect from an ex display home, the property features the following:
- 4 generous bedrooms all with built-ins, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Well-appointed kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and built in microwave.
- Open planned tiled family and living areas
- Carpeted media/lounge-room
- Separate laundry
- Double lock up garage with remote
- Alfresco outdoor area, with deck flooring, at the rear of the house
- Stylish main bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, Rain water tank and NBN available
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- 448 m² approx. allotment with the side and rear yards fully fenced
- Stylish and neutral colour scheme
- Well thought out and function able floor plan
- Approximate 2700 mm ceilings
- Approximate build date of 09/2012
- Currently tenanted @ $510 per week
- Approximately a 450 metre walk to Saint Augustine’s College *
- Approximately a 300 metre walk to Augusta Village Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 3.8 km to the ORION Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 4.4 km to the Springfield Central Train Station *
- Approximately 2 km to the Brookwater Golf Course and Country Club *
From contemporary and chic, to functional and versatile, this home really is something special. The focus is on lifestyle with 2 separate spacious living areas both integrating effortlessly with the under roof alfresco area.
The living arrangements are variable to suit the family's needs. The master suite is positioned at the front of the home and features a walk in robe and functional ensuite. Bedroom 4 is a versatile space and could be utilized as a study as it is positioned away from the other 2 bedrooms.
The kitchen, featuring an island bench, pantry, and stainless steel appliances, is the hub of the home and overlooks the spacious living and family space and is adjacent to the spacious Media Room.
Upgraded fixtures and fittings are featured throughout including ducted air conditioning and a security system.
Nearby, you will find plenty of local conveniences including schools, shopping and recreational facilities. Schools include Augusta State School (Prep – Year 6) and St. Augustine’s College (Prep – Year 12). The property is approximately 2 km from the Brookwater Village and a 300 m approx. stroll to the Augusta Village Shopping Complex. Brookwater which also includes the Greg Norman award winning golf course and associated community is a short drive away.
As part of the Greater Springfield region the home benefits from everything that the area has to offer, including the Mater Private Hospital, the Orion Town Centre, the Robelle Domain with swimming lagoon, the University of Southern Queensland and an array of shops, services and facilities. Access to Brisbane CBD is approximately a 35 km * drive or you can jump on the train at Springfield Central Station.
There are simply too many things that could be said about this property and words do not do it justice so an inspection is a must.
As the property is currently tenanted inspections are by appointment only and notice shall be required. So contact the agent today to organise your private inspection.
* As per www.whereis.com