This mid set style home in Goodna is set on a 562 m2 (approx.) fully fenced corner block. Included are three bedrooms, an open plan living and dining area, a kitchen, a laundry, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
The current tenant has lived in the property for over a decade and has indicated that they would be happy to stay on.
At a Glance:
- Mid- set concrete construction set on concrete stumps with a concrete tile roof
- Front landing under roof line
- Concrete Ramp from rear door for ease of access
- Garden shed on slab in the rear yard
- Single carport in rear yard
- Separate kitchen with laminated bench tops and an upright gas cooker
- Open plan lounge and dining area with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Small landing under roof line off of the living area
- Separate laundry with twin laundry tub
- Bathroom with the shower over the bath
- Separate toilet
- Three double bedrooms
- Currently tenanted @ $290 per week with long term tenant in place
- 562 m2 approx. fully fenced corner block
So inspect the photos and the floor plan and then contact the agent with any questions that you may have or to organise an inspection. As the property is currently tenanted notice will be required for inspections.