2-52 Kahler Road, Ironbark QLD
Deceased Estate with Endless Possibilities
Approximately 26 Acres of prime land complete with not one, but Two homes.
With such peace and tranquillity you feel like you are in the middle of no-where yet you are in fact, only approximately 12 minutes’ drive to the Brassall Shopping Centre Complete with an endless array of shops and services and just a couple of minutes’ drive to the highway.
Seldom does such a fabulous opportunity come available where you get such a large block of land with a property at each end in one fabulous package.
At A Glance;
- 3 bedroom home
- Nicely spacious bedrooms
- Open plan living area
- Bathroom complete with bath and shower over the top
- Functional kitchen with electric stove
- Hardwood timber floors that should polish up a treat
- Concrete stumps and large timber ramp at the rear
- Front porch for relaxing out of the sun
- Ceiling fan in the lounge to help cool the room down
- A really homely feel and I am sure with a little TLC this home may be just lovely
- 2 very spacious bedrooms
- Steel stumps allowing air to circulate under the home
- Front tiled sleep-out off the front of the home
- Security screen doors to allow air flow without the flies being a bother
- Open plan lounge room with fabulous timber floors
- Ceiling fan in the lounge allowing cool air to circulate
- Separate kitchen with free standing electric cooker
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower above the bath
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Separate Laundry
- Drapes throughout
- Approx. 26 Acres of prime land
- A seasonal Creek that holds water and 4 Dams
- Quiet location on a corner block.
- Bitumen road on the main road side and a no through road all weather dirt road off the other
- A number of Water Tanks
- Double lock able garage with cement slab
- Several outbuildings, chook pen, Horse stables, Hay Shed
- Kangaroos, water dragons and bird life
- Stunning Starry Skies at night
- Fabulous Iron-bark and gum trees on the property
- Septic Sewerage system and Tank Water
- Close to IGA shops, Walloon schools, animal produce and vets
- Service station, Hungry Jacks and Pubs are also close by
- Great for hobby farm – horses and cows etc. S.T.C.A.
- Golden opportunity with such great potential with just a little TLC
- Speak with council about what you can do with such a large plot of land
This deceased estate has to be sold. The family’s instructions are clear, they are now motivated to sell and ready to finally move on with their lives, with their family memories firmly in place.
Inspections are by appointment only but please give me a call today. This really is an exceptional opportunity that you really will not want to miss out on. It is a golden opportunity to own a huge mass of breathtaking scenery without having to travel hours to get anywhere.
Relax, breath and take in this slower paced tranquil oasis that you and your family can hopefully call “home”.
Call the agent today to organise your inspection.