Offers over $210,000
Here is an opportunity to finally buy your first home. This could be your ticket out of the rental life or an excellent addition to your investment portfolio.
This property has a combined L shaped living/dining area, kitchen with mosaic tiled floor with electric oven and cooktop, 3 bedrooms including two with built out wardrobes and a larger master bedroom with a built in wardrobe. There is also the bathroom with the shower over the bath, tiled floor and wall mounted sink, a separate toilet with tiled floor and another wall mounted hand basin and a separate laundry with a tiled floor. There is bare concrete floor throughout most of house, ready for whatever flooring you choose is best for your needs. This property may be just the one you have been looking for as your first home.
Other features for this property include a carport, fully fenced backyard and a Hill Hoist style clothes line. Also the property is only approximately a 375 metre walk to the Dinmore Train Station. *
At a Glance
- Lowset brick home at the end of a Cul-de-Sac location
- 3 Bedrooms all with wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Single carport under roof line
- Combined L shaped living/dining area
- Kitchen with mosaic tiled floor, electric oven/cooktop and single sink with double drip tray
- Bathroom with combined shower / bath and wall mounted sink,
- Separate toilet with wall mounted hand basin.
- Hills Hoist style clothes line
- Fully fenced rear yard
- 637 m2 approx. block
- Close to public transport, being approximately a 375 metre walk to the Dinmore Train Station *
* As per www.whereis.com
So inspect the photos and the inspection times and then make your way to inspect. If you are looking for a property in this price range this one requires your attention.