Offers Above $240,000
Have I got a treat for you! Whether you are looking for an affordable first home or an investment property, this home hits the mark on both counts. This property is both well presented and conveniently positioned next to the things that you may want, like shops, schools and the train station.
The 617 m2 approx. block is fully fenced with the front and rear yards fenced separately. There is a carport on the side of the house that may be driven through to gates which allow vehicular access to the rear yard.
Sit under the covered concreted area at the rear of the house which may be a perfect spot for a BBQ, table and chairs.
At a Glance:
- 617 m2 approx. fully fenced block with Good street presence
- 3 double bedrooms each with a double built out wardrobe
- Tidy kitchen with Pantry
- Separate toilet and Separate Bathroom
- Front and side landings under the roof line
- Drive thru carport and rear yard with vehicular access
- NBN ready, security screens, gas cooking and hot water and a Hills Hoist clothes line
- Concreted and covered patio area at the rear of the house
- Separate laundry with tiled floor
- Ramp and stairs to the rear door
- Approximately 600 m walk to the Riverview Primary School *
- Approximately 1 km walk to the Riverview Railway Station *
- Approximately 1.5 km walk to the St. Peter Claver College *
- Approximately 2.4 km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Complex *
- * As per www.whereis.com
So have a look at the photos, the floor plan and the open for inspection times and then make your way to inspect.