Available here is a three bedroom highset style home, positioned on a 759 m2 approx. block that is conveniently located close to shops, parks, transport and Schools.
Upstairs you will find three built in bedrooms; a separate lounge room; the kitchen with the dining area adjacent; the bathroom with a separate shower and a separate bath; the sun room that be suitable as a study/office area and a separate toilet.
Downstairs is the laundry, a single lock up garage and an open area that may be suitable for either a storage area and/or a workshop area.
At a Glance:
- 3 Bedroom Highset Style Home
- Metal roof
- Internal Stairs
- Covered Tiled front porch
- 3 built in bedrooms, each double in size
- Separate carpeted lounge with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with laminated bench top, upright electric cooker and pantry
- Sun room or study area off the back of the kitchen and dining areas
- Bathroom with separate shower and separate bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with double laundry tub
- Single lock up car accommodation
- An area downstairs that may be suitable for storage and/or a workshop area
- Large concreted area at the rear of the house
- Covered sitting area at the rear of the house
- Twin track driveway to the rear fully fenced rear yard
- Covered storage area and garden shed in the rear yard
- Fly screens present
- Approximately 700 m to Ipswich North Primary School *
- Approximately 1 km to North Ipswich Bowls Club *
- Approximately 1.6 km to Riverlink Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 2.3 km to Ipswich Train Station and City Centre *
- Approximately 2.8 km to Ipswich Hospital *
- Approximately 2.8 km to Ipswich State High School *
- Lease in place till 06/2018 @$300 per week
- Should you wish, vacant possession may also be available
- 759 m2 approx. block
So take a look at the photos and the floor plan and then contact the agent for your personal inspection. As the property is currently tenanted appropriate notice will be required for an inspection.