Once in a while a property with great possibilities comes along, that is also affordable. Well here it is.
Take a look at this three bedroom home in Goodna. This home would make an ideal starter home for any first home buyer.
Inside this mid-set style home are separate lounge and dining areas, a neat and tidy kitchen, separate laundry, bathroom and toilet.
At a Glance:
- Mid-set style brick construction
- Concrete tile roof also extending over carport
- Single carport under roof line
- High side of street position
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Gated Vehicular access to rear yard on the left hand side
- Pedestrian gated access to the rear yard on the right hand side
- Front landing that may be a great spot for the morning beverage
- Hills hoist clothes line in rear yard
- Garden shed on slab present in rear yard
- Concrete ramp at the rear of the house to the rear door
- Security screens present
- Separate lounge area
- Separate dining area between the lounge and the kitchen areas
- Kitchen with Lino floor, 2 door pantry, laminated bench top, 1.5 sink, upright gas cooker, microwave alcove and 4 wall cupboards
- 3 double bedrooms
- Separate toilet with tiled floor
- Separate laundry
- Separate bathroom that appears it has been set up for someone with mobility issues
- 617 m2 approx. block
So, if you are looking for a property in this price range then inspect the photos, the floor plan and the open for inspection times and them come and make your way to inspect.