Offers Over $349,000
This property is for someone that does not want to compromise on quality, style, or yard space. Here it is, a fully renovated lowset brick, three bedroom, two bathroom home set on a generous 1,214 m2 approx. Block.
The property is located next to all the things that you might want. It is positioned only a short drive to the newly renovated Town Square Shopping Centre at Redbank Plains. The property is also conveniently located between both the Primary and High Schools at Redbank Plains.
All the hard work has been done, the property is ready for you to just simply move in and enjoy.
At a Glance:
- Lowset Brick Construction
- 1,214 m2 approx. block (Approximately 60m deep x 20m wide)
- The house has been substantially renovated
- Freshly painted, new floor coverings
- Brand new kitchen with new appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, bench mounted oven and range hood. The 4 burner ceramic cook top is also brand new.
- Separate sunken lounge
- Separate dining area off of the kitchen
- Three built in bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and step in wardrobe
- Exposed brick feature walls
- Separate laundry
- Separate toilet
- Both bathrooms have been renovated
- Single carport and another concrete slab for off street parking
- Large partially covered paved area at the rear of the house, perfect for entertaining or just dining outside
- Garden shed at the real left hand corner of block
- NBN connected
- Approximately 230 m from a park at the end of the street *
- Approximately 2.4 km to the Redbank Plains High School *
- Approximately 2.1 km to the Redbank Plains Primary School *
- Approximately 1.8 km to the newly renovated Town Square Shopping Centre at Redbank Plains with Woolworths, Coles, Aldi and Target and many more specialty shops. *
From your moment of arrival you will be suitably impressed with this large family home. It has been reborn with fabulous flair, with the current owners putting in all the work ready for your enjoyment. The home has recently been painted internally presenting a modern and appealing colour palette. Particular attention was paid to the finishes and features including a stunning kitchen transformation, beautiful bathroom and ensuite renovations, new flooring throughout, and so much more.
Redbank Plains has become an exciting hub over the past 12 months with millions of dollars spent on the local shopping precinct to create an exciting dining and shopping social centre, the improvements made to the local sporting grounds and family fun park, and of course the inclusion of the new Fernbrook State school, with more planned in the near future. This home has you in the heart of all of this excitement, and only moments from Springfield Central, with easy access to most major motorways for easy commute to Ipswich, Brisbane or the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
Make no mistake... THIS IS THE ONE. An affordable oasis in an upcoming suburban area, designed for entertaining and easy living. You will be the envy of your friends with this one.
Inspect the photographs and then the open for inspection times and make your way to inspect.
* As per www.whereis.com