22 Moss Road, Camira QLD
Meticulously cared for by its current owners, this well-loved, beautiful home on a 2,046m2 block and in a fabulous area is the perfect place for you to call home!
The home has a wealth of offerings and inclusions with the current owners spending some serious money on making the home comfortable and enjoyable. Upstairs boasts good family living with modern conveniences of air conditioning, good sized bedrooms, beautiful kitchen, functional bathroom. Downstairs you will find a utilities area including double garage, second bathroom, internal laundry and a massive rumpus area with built in bar.
The outdoors; this is where the magic begins! The views from the deck overlooking your private sanctuary are spectacular as you’re greeted in the afternoons by the abundance of bird life. There is a large entertaining terrace and the biggest pool I have ever seen! The current owners have loved gardening which is apparent with the beautiful grounds that adorn.
- 3 good sized bedrooms – 2 with built in wardrobes
- Beautiful vinyl planking in the main living and carpet in the bedrooms
- Immaculate kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooker and plenty of cupboards
- Family bathroom upstairs with separate bath and separate shower
- Inviting lounge room as you walk in the front door with air conditioning
- Dining area adjacent to the kitchen which opens out to the back deck
- 2nd bathroom downstairs
- Rumpus area with a stunning bar area
- Pool table with lights which the owner may consider selling
- Internal laundry
- Double garage
- Front verandah
- Tranquil back deck to enjoy peaceful entertaining amongst the trees
- Paved area
- MASSIVE pool with spa and approximately 107,000L of water (wowwee)
- Garden shed and carport area to protect your caravan
- Flat and usable 2,046m2
- Great street appeal
- Array of fruit trees – mango, mandarin, banana and a macadamia tree
- Fully fenced
- Meticulously maintained
- Plenty of side access
- Great street, great neighbours
- Peace of mind with full security screens throughout
- Views from every window
- Potential sub division – STCA
- 2 minute drive to the local corner store
- 5 minute drive to Camira State School or Woodcrest State College and Springfield Train Station
- 7 minute drive to Springfield Central or Goodna Train Station
- 9 minute drive to Springfield Anglican College
- 10 minute drive to USQ Springfield, Orion Shopping Centre, Mater Hospital and Robelle Domain Water Park
- 20 minute drive to Ipswich CBD or 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- *these times are approximate only and depend on the current driving conditions on the day**
This property is an absolute gem with so much to offer. From one family to another, it is now time to make this home yours. Contact Collette Farron 0430 132 110 today to enquire or arrange your welcomed inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.