35 Alfred Street, Riverview QLD
A Family Surprise - Try This On For Size
This home is set on a 607 m2 approx. block and may be suitable for the first home buyers looking for a property in this price range.
Here is a great opportunity to get into the market with a neat and tidy home. Inside of the home the hardwood timber floors have been recently sanded and lacquered providing a fresh clean feel to the home. The layout is functional with 3 large bedrooms, serviced by a single bathroom. The home also boasts an open plan living area for the family’s convenience. There is also vehicular access to the rear yard.
Fabulous inside and out there are a few small points you could pick on if you wanted to but this home is basically just good buying. Now all it needs is a family to make it into their home.
- Mid set construction with brick piers and cement sheet inlay under the windows
- Concrete tile roof
- Full concrete driveway to carport with concrete slab
- You may drive through the carport and then through the vehicular gates into the rear yard
- Covered front entrance and covered porch
- The rear yard is fully fenced
- Hills Hoist style clothes line & gas hot water system approximately 135 L
- Security screens and NBN present
- Internally the timber floors have been recently sanded and lacquered
- Combined lounge and dining area with ceiling fan
- Separate kitchen with lino floor, laminated bench tops, two door pantry and an upright gas cooker with range hood
- Separate laundry with lino floor and broom closet
- Hallway with linen pantry
- Bathroom with lino floor and shower over the bath
- Separate toilet with lino floor
- Three bedrooms all double in size and all with ceiling fans
- 607 m2 approx. block
- Approximately 750 m to the Riverview Train Station *
- Approximately 3.6 km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- * As per www.whereis.com
If you are looking for a property in this price range then you need to inspect this one. So inspect the photos, the floor plan and then the open for inspection times and make your way to inspect.