4 Arnhem Street, Gailes QLD
It's A Family Treat - Position Hard To Beat!
This High set style home comes with three double bedrooms; a separate lounge/dining area; a separate kitchen with a gas upright cooker and pantry; a family bathroom; a separate toilet and a separate laundry. There is also a porch on the side of the house for those lazy afternoons.
The 607 m2 approx. block has vehicular access available to the fully fenced rear yard and the full concrete driveway leads to the single lock up car accommodation under the house.
At a Glance
- Highset style house set on concrete posts
- High side of street location
- Corrugated metal roof
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Gated vehicular access to the rear yard
- Full concrete driveway to under the house car accommodation
- Security screens present
- NBN ready
- Separate combined lounge and dining area
- Kitchen with pantry, upright gas cooker and room for the large fridge
- Separate laundry
- Separate toilet
- Three double bedrooms with timber floors
- Bathroom with lino floor, two door linen press, shower over the bath and vanity
- Timber ramp at the rear of the house
- Porch under the roof line on the side of the house
- Approximately a 1.5 km walk to the Gailes Railway Station *
- Approximately a 650 meter walk to local shops *
- 607 m2 approx. block
Check out the photographs and the Open for Inspection Times and then make your way to inspect.
* As per www.whereis.com