4 Power Court, Goodna QLD
Set in the fabulous up-market area of Cunningham Rise, Goodna. You have easy access to public transport, schools and shops. Being located in a small court gives you privacy from through traffic.
Step in through the front door into the formal lounge with the spacious master bedroom to the right. Timber laminated floors lead you through the walk through robes to reach a tastefully tiled 2 way bathroom. Complete with bath and separate shower and the separate toilet situated next door.
Watch the children play in the rumpus / 2nd internal living area as you cook up a feast. Or watch your favourite program whilst preparing dinner in the open plan Kitchen complete with dishwasher, in built oven and electric stove.
Eat at the breakfast bar or sit at the dining table as you look out to the covered patio area.
With ceiling fans in the bedrooms and a single lock up garage, water tank, security screens...the list of extras goes on and on.....Probably best to come take a look.
At a Glance:
- Lowset brick construction
- 2 internal living areas
- Single lock up garage with drive through capability
- To a covered patio area on the side of the house
- Full exposed aggregate driveway
- Off street parking bay at the front of the house
- Master Bedroom is double in size with walk thru wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both double in size with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with separate shower and separate bath
- Kitchen with electric wall oven, double sink, microwave alcove, range hood and pantry
- Currently tenanted @ $325 per week
As the property is tenanted viewing is strictly by appointment so call the agent to organise your private viewing. It really is a delightful home, so come take a peek for yourself.