MAKE AN OFFER
I know that you have heard it all before, but the truth of the matter is that you can't go wrong buying a property that is only a short stroll from the Railway Station, Shopping Centre, Schools, Parks and everything else that matters to you and your family. Take a lovely walk by the river and enjoy the view or let the kids the parks and playgrounds.
With the property market back on the rise and confidence in the economy growing by the day, now is your time to capitalize on this Vendor's need to get this property sold.
For the astute investors- no need to look for a Tenant as the current tenancy agreement runs until July 2017 and they would love to stay longer.
Upon inspection you will discover:
• A beautiful sunroom that makes a perfect home office or just extra storage
• Extremely good sized living room
• A well-appointed kitchen with a dishwasher and lots of cupboard space
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and air conditioning
• Two bedrooms are complete with wardrobes
• Bathroom with a bath and a separate shower
• A nice flat backyard with plenty of space for the kids and family pets to run around
• Concrete the downstairs to make it the perfect storage area
• Fully fenced 759m2 (approx.) block
• Currently tenanted for $295 per week until July 2017
Even though this lovely home was affected by the 2011 floods, it has since been tastefully renovated and the tenants have been looking after the property as if i was their own.
This property is truly in the most perfect location, within walking distance to everything including a beautiful walk alongside the Brisbane River.
*St Ives Shopping Complex is only 0.5km (approx.) away, Goodna Train Station is a short stroll away 0.8km (approx.), Goodna State School is 0.2km (approx.) St Francis Xavier is 0.7km (approx.) Redbank Plaza is 2.7km (approx.) and the Goodna RSL is a short walk away 0.6km (approx.)*
Have a look through the photos, crunch some numbers (you will be pleasantly surprised) and then call one of the listing agents to organize an inspection. Please note, it is currently tenanted so we do need to give them 24 hours notice.
*As per walkscore.com*