Offers Over $319,000
This light filled unit is sure to impress any buyer- whether a seasoned investor or someone purchasing their first home. With two large bedrooms, plenty of storage and a location to envy, this property will make one lucky buyer very happy.
The tiled and air conditioned living and kitchen/dining area flows outside to the front patio. There are two generously sized bedrooms in the unit, both with ceiling fans and large built in robes for storage. The bathroom and toilet are separate for your convenience. On the lower level, you will have a good sized laundry leading into a single lock up garage.
At a glance:
- Convenient location in a small complex
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Air conditioned master bedroom and living
- Tiled open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Front patio
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- Laundry and single lock up garage on the lower level
- Currently tenanted for $290 per week until January 2018
In addition to the spacious layout of the unit, the small 6-unit complex is very conveniently located. It is approximately 600 meters from the Ashgrove shops complete with Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, gyms and cafes. The Brisbane CBD is approximately 6 km away with the closest bus stop 55 m (approximately) from your front door. Closest schools include Oakleigh Primary and State School (approximately 900 m away) and St Michael’s College (approximately 800 m away).
Do not hold off until it’s gone, book an inspection today and secure this great piece of real estate.