On offer here is a neat and tidy lowest 2 bedroom unit that is located in an attractive complex that is positioned close to almost all that you may need. The floor plan is sensible and the fit out practical.
As the property is currently tenanted at $265 per week the numbers definitely add up.
At a Glance
- Lowest brick with tin roof
- Single lock up garage with laundry at the rear
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- 2 double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with toilet, vanity, separate shower and separate bath
- Carpet in lounge and Lino in the dining and kitchen area
- Kitchen with Breakfast bar, electric cook top, range hood, wall oven, single sink with double drip tray and sliding door to the covered patio area
- Fenced yard at the rear
- Covered Alfresco/Patio area at the rear of the unit
- Tidy complex with Approx. 12 units in complex
- The unit is individually metered for water
- 01/03/2016-31/05/2016 Body Corporate Payment $492.80
- 01/01/2016-31/03/2016 Urban Utilities Payment $399.30
- 01/01/2016-31/03/2016 Council Rates Payment $400.10
- Tenanted till October 2018 @ $265 pw
- Approx. 700 m to the Shopping Centre with Woolworths *
- Approx. 1 km to Redbank Plains State High School *
- Approx. 1.5 km to Kruger State Primary School *
As the property is tenanted inspections are by appointment only. Take a look at the photos and then contact the agent to organise your inspection.
*As per www.whereis.com