This vacant block of land may be the perfect spot for your new home. It is conveniently positioned close to the things you may want, like Schools, rail and shopping.
For the Out of Towners that may not be familiar with the area. As per Ipswich City Council’s PD Online the property is not known to be previously flood affected.
This vacant block of land is Lot 12. There is also a house sitting on the adjacent 2 lots (Lot 13 approximately 534 m2 & Lot 14 approximately 534 m2) that is also currently for sale. The 3 lots are currently on one title and the lots will be separated prior to settlement once a sale is affected on either parcel. Obviously, all 3 lots are also available as one parcel, should you want to discuss this with the agent then feel free.
At a Glance:
- 771 m2 approx. vacant block of land
- As per Ipswich City Council’s Planning Department Online the property is not deemed as “Previously Flood Affected” or “Mining Influenced”
- As per Dial before you dig search results both water and sewer available
- Approximately 700 m to the St. Ives Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 1.5 km to the Goodna Train Station *
- Approximately 1 km to the Goodna State School *
Please feel free to contact the agent for more information or to make your interest known.
* As per www.whereis.com