123 Cedar Road, Redbank Plains QLD
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE ON 3818 1822 ONE HOUR PRIOR TO ANY INSPECTION TIMES TO CONFIRM UNFORTUNATELY IF YOU DO NOT CALL WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE VIEWING WILL STILL BE PROCEEDING.
If you are looking for a place to spread out and turn into your very own homestead then this property has the attributes to deserve your attention. This renovated home sits on a 2,729 m2 approx. fully fenced block.
The kitchen will not only impress you with its looks; but, it also comes fully loaded with all of the appliances that should turn the amateur cook into a real chef. Boasting stone bench tops complete with waterfall ends on the island bench top and a two-pack finish on the cupboards and draws the kitchen is simply stunning. Not only does it look the part but it comes with twin wall ovens, a 900 mm 5 burner ceramic cook top, a built in convection microwave, twin sinks with double drip tray, a dishwasher and loads of storage and bench space.
Both of the bathrooms have also been renovated and come with stone finishes and frame less glass.
The three bedrooms are all double in size. The master bedroom comes with an ensuite; walk through his and her wardrobes and a split system air conditioner. The two other double bedrooms both have ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
For those that love to entertain the home boasts two covered outside entertaining areas on adjacent sides of the house. The Semi-enclosed double carport is positioned so as to potentially increase covered entertaining area for those special occasions.
Adjacent to the semi-enclosed carport that is approximately 6 m x 6 m is the 9 m x 6 m approx. lock up garage. The combination of these areas should provide more than enough room for the most avid car enthusiast.
With such a large block the options are practically endless with the yard.
At a Glance:
- Three bedrooms all with Wardrobes
- Master bedroom with air conditioner, walk through wardrobe and ensuite
- Two covered entertainment areas
- Fully loaded renovated kitchen
- Two renovated bathrooms
- Air-conditioned living area
- 6 m x 6 m approx. semi-enclosed carport
- 9 m x 6 m approx. garage
- A 22 solar panel array (approx.) on the garage
- Approximately 1.5 km to the recently renovated Redbank Plains Shopping Village
- Approximately 1 km to the Redbank Plains High School
- Approximately 1.1 km to the Redbank Plains Primary School and Pre-School
- 2,729 m2 fully fenced block (Approx. 30 m wide x 90 m deep)
So take a look at the photographs and the floor plan and then contact the agent for more information or to organise your inspection.
Open for Inspection
Wed 19 Sep, 11:15am - 11:25pm
Thu 20 Sep, 4:15pm - 4:25pm
Date Available Now