111 Brisbane Road, Riverview QLD
Simple Cottage or a Masterpiece
This exquisite home in the outskirts of Riverview is just breathtaking. The photos look amazing but they simply do not show you the full beauty of this sensational home.
I am so pleased the owners asked me to sell this fabulous home for them, It is quite simply a masterpiece of elegance and charm. I just hope I have created a picture that will do them justice.
This superb character home is going to offer its new owner’s ample space with three huge bedrooms, massive lounge area, spacious dining room and a monster kitchen complete with stunning appliances.
Featuring ornate 12ft high ceilings, beautifully painted VJ walls, polished hoop pine floor boards this roomy home is ready for you to move straight in and enjoy the exquisite renovations that have been done on the inside.
At a glance;
- Three large bedrooms complete with ceiling fans- robes in the two
- Spacious living areas with air conditioning
- Sleep-out in front of the home which is great as a study
- 12ft ceilings giving the house a grand feeling and making an already very spacious home feel that little bit bigger
- Extra large kitchen with 5 burner gas stove and a view that will keep you mesmerized as you cook up the family feast
- Gorgeous bathroom with a spacious wet room area
- Sun room / sleep-out for extra space
- Double tandem carport under the home with garage door for privacy and security
- Laundry downstairs
- Workshop / shed downstairs and heaps of under house storage space
- Garden space
- Beautifully renovated on the inside
This beautifully renovated Cottage is oozing charm and style. Boasting an exquisite mix of regal character of yesteryear with contemporary design and modern conveniences, this is a must-see.
With no neighbours to the rear, you can enjoy the privacy of your backyard- there’s even a nature strip at the back where you can kick the footie around on the weekends.
With the décor finished to very high standards, you’you will be happy to just move in and live the dream without having to necessarily lift a finger.
Strategically located within walking distance to bus and train station, with both primary and secondary schools just a few minutes’ drive away.
Viewing this is a must but you really need to be quick as someone is going to fall instantly in love with this home.
Call Sarah-Jayne Hall today to book in a personal tour
This stunning home is also 10.3km (approx.) commute to the Ipswich CBD and a 30.2km(approx.) commute to the Brisbane CBD.