12 Gorry Street, Goodna QLD
If you are looking for a property in this price range, whether you are looking for your next home or a suitable investment, this property deserves your attention.
This mid-set style brick and tile home that is set on brick piers and concrete posts is positioned on a 651 m2 approx. block in Goodna. This property includes 3 double bedrooms, a separate lounge room, a separate dining room, a separate Kitchen, a separate laundry, a Bathroom and a separate toilet.
The property boasts a spacious fully fenced rear yard with vehicular access. There is also room to lock up the family vehicle and loads of storage area under the house.
At a Glance
- Mid set brick construction with concrete tile roof
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Single lock up car accommodation and loads of storage space under the house
- Separate lounge with timber floor opening to a separate dining area also with a timber floor
- The rear yard is fully fenced with gated vehicular access and gated pedestrian access
- Kitchen with lino floor, laminated bench tops, an upright electric cooker, pantry in the corner and room for a large fridge
- Separate Bathroom with shower over the bath configuration
- Separate laundry with lino floor to
- Separate toilet
- Bus stop and Park across the street
- Security screens presents
- Covered front porch / entry area suitable for morning coffee
- NBN box present
- 150 L approx. electric water system with date of manufacture 17/08/2018
- Top dry brand clothes line in rear yard
- 651 m2 approx. block
If you are looking for a property in this price range, whether you are looking for your next home or a suitable investment, this property deserves your attention. So inspect the photos and the Open for Inspection times and then make your way to inspect.