12 Justin Lemburg Court, Goodna QLD
Quiet cul-de-sac property on 709m2
Sensational opportunity for you to this amazing home in the heart of Goodna. Lovely quiet cul-de-sac location with all the mod cons you could ever need.
The long-term tenants have been here since 2015. Their current lease is due to expire 8th April 2021 and they are currently paying $370 per week.
Buy with secure tenants in place or you can buy and move in April or sooner if the tenants were to agree.
At A Glance.
• 4 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and security screens
• Master bedroom with large walk through robe and gorgeous en-suite bathroom
• Stunning kitchen with dishwasher, electric cook top and range hood.
• Stone bench tops – open plan design
• Open plan lounge and dining room
• Fabulous alfresco entertaining area overlooking a fully fenced rear yard
• Air conditioning, security screens ceiling fans, tiled living and carpeted bedrooms
• Large fully fenced rear yard for the kiddies to run around safely
• Water tank feeding into the toilets and laundry
• Carpeted bedrooms with tiled living areas and walkways
• Laundry off the garage
• Quiet cul-de-sac position allowing the children to play in a safe area in sight of the home
A Perfect investment or First home in the heart of Goodna. With all conveniences at your fingertips you will seldom need to leave you local neighbourhood however should you wish to go further, all the major highways are right at your doorstep.
The property is located just 27km from Brisbane City which is approximately 40 minutes drive or train journey should you work in the big City.
Local industry is just a few kilometres up the road which is a large employer of the Goodna and surrounding suburb residents.
This home is currently tenanted until April 2021. These tenants have been here several years and I am of the understanding they are wishing to remain however should they move, renting a 4 bedroom home in this area seldom takes longer than a week.
Kruger State School- approximately 1km
Redbank Plains State High School – approximately 3.5km
Bellbird Park State Secondary School – approximately 1.9km
IGA – approximately 800m
Redbank Plaza – approximately 2.5km
Goodna Shopping Centre – approximately 2km
Goodna Train Station – approximately 2.5km
Bus service - approximately 1km
Approx 16 min Drive to Springfield Central – approximately 11km
Approx 23 min Drive to Ipswich City – approximately 17km
Approx 35 min Drive to Brisbane City – approximately 27km
Rented for $370 per week until 8-4-2021
Rates – $586.95 per qtr (as per the invoice issued 9-10-2020)
Water rates-$232.65 per qtr (as per the invoice issued 14-8-2020)
all distances have been provided using google as a rough guide and should not be relied on. Please undertake your own research. EOM excepted