12 New Chum Road, Dinmore QLD
Spacious Highset Style Home : Walk to Train
If you are looking for a spacious highset style home that is conveniently located within a short walk to rail then this property may be worth a further look.
This property consists of a highset style home set on an 809 m2 approx. block. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, a separate lounge room, a separate dining room, a bathroom, a separate toilet and a separate kitchen. Downstairs there is a large area with some cupboards and a sink, a couple of smaller storage areas, a second toilet and a laundry area. Outside you will find that most of the rear and the sides of the house have a covered and enclosed walkway around them. There is also a single carport and a freestanding garage with room to lock up a vehicle and a workshop or storage area.
The property is currently tenanted @ $300 per week until 11/2018. The tenants have occupied the property since 2011 and have indicated that they may wish to stay if the property is bought by an investor
At a Glance:
- 2 double bedrooms, one with a walk in wardrobe and the other with built in wardrobes
- 1 Single bedroom
- Separate Lounge Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Downstairs is not legal height but there is loads of room here
- Enclosed covered walkways around most of both sides and the rear of the house
- Free standing lock up garage with room for a car and workshop or storage area
- Single carport
- Approximately a 500 meter walk to the Dinmore Train Station *
- Approximately 5.3 km drive to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- Approximately a 900 m walk to St. Peter Claver College *
- Currently tenanted @ $300 per week until 11/2018
- 809 m2 approx. block that is approximately 20 wide by 40 meters deep
So if you are looking for a well-priced versatile high-set style property either for your portfolio or for the family home then this property requires your attention. Take a look at the photos and the floor plan and then contact the agent to inspect.
Viewings are by appointment and as the property is tenanted appropriate notice will be required for viewings.
* As per www.whereis.com