141 Whitmore Crescent, Goodna QLD
This One's HOT & In a Perfect Spot
If you are looking for a modern, neat and tidy four bedroom home then keep reading. Available here is a lowset brick and tile, 4 bedroom home located in the elevated and popular Cunningham Rise Estate.
The property is positioned approximately half way between the Redbank Plaza and the St. Ives Shopping Centre at Goodna.
Outside all the hard work has been done. The 450 m2 approx. block is relatively flat and comes with a wide concreted area down one side and lawn on the other side of the house. The rear yard is fully fenced and there is a garden shed in the rear corner to store your tools.
Inside the rooms are of a generous size; and, the layout not only flows logically from one area to the next, it is also functional.
At a Glance
- Four Bedrooms all with ceiling fans and wardrobes
- Master bedroom with En-suite, Walk in Wardrobe and an air conditioning unit
- Separate Lounge and Separate Dining Areas
- The kitchen comes with an electric oven, cook top and range hood; a dishwasher; loads of cupboards and a spacious pantry so there is loads of storage and there is also room for a large fridge
- Al fresco dining area at the rear of the house
- Double lock up Garage with internal access
- Separate Laundry
- Bathroom with separate bath and separate shower
- As the Décor is neutral, it should suit most furniture styles.
- NBN present
- 450 m2 approx. block
- Approximately 2.2 km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 1.6 km to the St Ives Shopping Centre at Goodna *
So inspect the photos and then contact the agent with any questions or to inspect.
* As per www.whereis.com
Open for Inspection
Sat 23 Mar, 10:15am - 10:45am