144 Eric Street, Goodna QLD
Suburban Retreat with a Swimming Pool
Welcome to this unique and inviting three bedroom home- an oasis where you are surrounded by greenery, but still enjoy the proximity to everything you need.
Being elevated from the street level adds to the privacy of this home and offers beautiful views. The single level home has an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The living area is complete with the split system air conditioner and a functioning fireplace for those cosy winter nights. Open plan kitchen offers a breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space and a brand new gas cooktop/oven. The three bedrooms are great size and best of all, have no carpets- cleaning will be a breeze! The bathroom and toilet are separate to add to the convenience of this home.
This home will be a paradise for entertaining your family and friends. There is a covered front patio, covered back patio and best of all- an in ground swimming pool with a covered entertainment area!
While you will be surrounded by greenery, the yard maintenance will be a breeze and won’t take up all of your weekends and holidays.
At a glance:
- Three bedroom low set home in an elevated position
- Beautiful gardens on 607m2 (approximately) block
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Living area air conditioned and has a functioning fireplace
- Two bedrooms complete with built in robes
- Brand new gas cooktop /oven in the kitchen
- New LED lights throughout the house
- Covered entertainment areas in the front and back
- In ground swimming pool with a pool safety certificate
- Separate laundry at the back
- Double garage with an electric door
- Storage area at the back
- Walking distance from transport, shops and school
- Rental return approximately $350 per week
- Ipswich City Council rates for period 01/01/18 – 31/03/18 $429.05
- Urban Utilities for period 01/10/17 – 31/12/17 $333.55
In addition to being a beautiful and inviting home, it is also very conveniently located within walking distance from transport, schools and shops.
Enquire today or come along to our Open Homes to ensure you can entertain at your new pool area next summer!