15 Azure Street, Goodna QLD
For those of us that Love the Timber Homes
Well don’t I have a treat for you? This attractive home is located in the Kingfisher Forest Estate at Goodna which is conveniently positioned close to Shops, Schools and Transport.
The home boasts three bedrooms and a study. All of the bedrooms and the study come with built in wardrobes, except the master bedroom that boasts a walk in wardrobe.
The open plan living area incorporates a large lounge area and a separate dining area that is adjacent to the kitchen. This is where you get the full effect of the tremendous looking timber floors that extend throughout most of the home.
The kitchen boasts loads of room with heaps of cupboard and bench space for the family chef. The kitchen comes with a dishwasher, a corner pantry, a microwave alcove and breakfast bar.
Outside there is a generous decked patio area that is under the roofline so that it may be enjoyed year round.
At a Glance:
- High set style house approximately 2.4 m to underside of bearers in the concreted car storage area
- Concreted garage area with double lock-up garage under the house
- Under the house there are a couple of concreted storage areas assessable from the side of the house
- Timber floors throughout the home except the wet areas that are tiled
- Full concrete driveway
- Separate entry area when you walk into the home
- Spacious separate laundry with loads of cupboard space and a 2nd door to the
- Covered deck at the rear of the house
- Separate toilet with tiled floor
- 2 way bathroom with a large vanity, bathtub and separate shower
- Master bedroom with split system air conditioner and a walk in wardrobe
- Approximately 1.5 km to the St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths
- Approximately 2.1 km to the Goodna Railway Station
- Approximate build date of early 1998
- 577 m2 approx. block with the rear yard fully fenced
The property was previously tenanted @ $345.00 per week but is now vacant to facilitate the sale.
All in all this is a handsome property with much to offer. So take a look at the photographs and the floor plan guide and then contact the agent with any questions you might have or to organise your inspection.