16 New Chum Road, Dinmore QLD
Tenanted @ $325 per Week : Walk to Train
Available here is a 3 bedroom highset style home with loads of room both up and down. If you are looking for a well - positioned high set style home with options to value add downstairs then this property would be worth inspecting. The lower level of the dwelling is the perfect blank canvas for the creative and handy types.
For the investors the property is currently tenanted @ $325 per week until 03/2019. The tenants have occupied the property since 2016 and have indicated that they may wish to stay if the property is bought by an investor.
At a Glance:
- Three bedroom highset style home
- Large open area downstairs that would be perfect for anyone that needs room
- Downstairs area is approximately 2400 mm from slab to bottom of joist
- Approximately a 500 meter walk to the Dinmore Train Station *
- Approximately 5.3 km drive to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- Approximately a 900 m walk to St. Peter Claver College *
- Currently tenanted @ $325 per week until 03/2019
- 550 m2 approx. block that is approximately 20 wide by 27 meters deep
So if you are looking for a well-priced versatile high-set style property either for your portfolio or for the family home then this property requires your attention. Take a look at the photos and the floor plan and then contact the agent to inspect.
Inspections are by appointment and as the property is tenanted appropriate notice will be required for viewings.
* As per www.whereis.com