20 Coutts Street, Goodna QLD
Refreshed and Rejuvenated : The hard work has been done
A Good Sort in A Court : The hard work has been done
As pretty as a picture, sitting on the high side of the street is this mid set style fenced property. As a home for your family this property deserves your attention.
The property was renovated approximately mid-2016. Some of the improvements include the timber floors have been polished, a new kitchen has been installed, the inside has been painted (as well as some of the outside) and a split system air-conditioner has been installed.
So, if you are looking for a well-priced home that presents then this property should be on your inspection list.
At a Glance:
- Mindset brick with concrete tile roof
- Rear yard fully fenced with gated vehicular access to a carport
- Garden shed in rear yard
- Security screens present
- Twin concrete tracks to carport
- Concrete ramp to the rear door in the laundry
- Gas hot water system
- Covered verandah with a concrete floor
- Open plan living area with separate dining and lounge areas
- Hallway with timber floor and broom closet
- Modern kitchen
- Tiled laundry with linen pantry and folding bench
- Bathroom with tiled floor, shower over the bath and vanity
- Three double bedrooms with timber floors
- Separate tiled toilet
If you are looking for a family home you need to take note of the inspection time and get yourself along to view.