20 Philip Street, Redbank Plains QLD
Spacious Home plus Swimming Pool on 4,115 m2 block
This Large 3 bedroom high set style home with internal stairs is situated on a 4,115 m2 approx. block in Redbank Plains. The home is incredibly spacious. It is a Cudgee style high set that has been extended providing enough room for even a very large family.
Upstairs, you will find a traditional high set layout comprising of a large lounge with an adjacent dining area leading to the kitchen. Down the hall there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Downstairs, there is so much room you will be amazed. Here you will find a large open area, four rooms and a double lock up garage. There is also a decommissioned shower (needs some work), a second toilet and the laundry.
Outside the children can either run free on the 4,115 m2 approx. block, or spend countless hours in the large in ground pool.
There is more than enough here, both inside and out, to keep even the most vivid imagination busy forever.
At a Glance Information:
- Exceptionally large home on a 4,115 m2 block.
- 3 Beds upstairs and loads of area and rooms downstairs.
- Possible Subdivisional Potential (Subject to Council Approval)
- Image displayed of a potential concept (Check with Council).
- Large in ground swimming pool.
- Ipswich City Council Rates 01/10/2020 – 31/12/2020 of $709.70
- Urban Utilities 01/07/2020 – 30/09/2020 $232.65 Connection Fee Plus $498.09 Usage charges (Tenant pays water usage)
- Lease until 01/2021 @ $400.00 per week
- Inspection by appointment.
As the property is currently tenanted inspections are by appointment only. Please contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.