22 Karina Street, Gailes QLD
A Real Treat - Your Search Is Complete
Here is a great opportunity to get into the market with a neat and tidy home. The layout is functional and bold with 3 large bedrooms, serviced by a single bathroom. The home also boasts a large open plan living area for the family’s convenience.
This property would be best suited for either a young family or someone wanting a conveniently located home. It is positioned perfectly for those requiring public transport as the Gailes' Railway Station is approximately 2.2 km away, and bus stops are close by. There is also great access to both the Ipswich and the Logan Motorways.
At a Glance:
- Mid-set style home with terracotta tile roof
- Combined lounge and dining area with ceiling fan.
- The kitchen looks good with a lino floor, laminated bench top, upright gas cooker with four burner hotplates and an oven, a two door pantry, a microwave alcove, one and a half sink and room for large fridge
- Laundry with lino floor, a single laundry tub and rear door leading to the ramp on the side of the house going to the rear yard
- Three double bedrooms
- The Master bedroom has a built out style wardrobe with both single and double hanging and some shelving
- The master bedroom also has its own personal balcony under the roof line
- Bathroom with tiled floor and the shower over the bath
- The toilet is separate with lino floor
- Full concrete driveway to freestanding single carport in the front yard
- The single freestanding carport may be driven through to vehicular gates on the right hand side of the house giving vehicular access to the rear yard
- Spacious well fenced rear yard with Hills Hoist style close line and garden shed on concrete slab
- Front covered patio area and NBN present
- Security screens are present on the windows and doors
- Approximately 1.7 km from the Camira State School *
- Approximately 2.0 km from the Gailes Railway Station *
- Approximately 2.5 km from the St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths *
- 675 m2 approx. fully fenced block
This home is located near the amenities you might need. The local Gailes shops, the Shopping hubs of Goodna, Springfield and the Redbank Plaza are all close by and the Camira State School is approximately 1.7 km away so you can save time with school runs.
So inspect the photos and the floor plan and the open for inspection times and then make your way to inspect your new home.
* As per www.whereis.com.au