22 Plover Street, Inala QLD
This One's HOT & In a Perfect Spot
Available here is a handsome home that is positioned on a sort after corner block that is conveniently located as it is within a comfortable walk to both School and Shops.
The home presents well both inside and out and comes with three generous bedrooms, one bathroom and a single carport. The driveway is a full concrete driveway, so there is also room for more off street parking behind gates. The block is approximately 597 m2 and is fully fenced for the children and pets.
- The dwelling is constructed mainly of rendered concrete sitting on concrete posts with a concrete tile roof
- The windows are metal with security screens present
- Full concrete driveway leading to a single freestanding carport on the side yard
- Garden shed on a concrete slab and a Hills Hoist style clothes line present
- Separate laundry and modest storage room with external access
- Covered patio at the rear of the house
- Modern style eat in kitchen with laminated bench tops, a single door pantry, a number of wall cupboards and a freestanding electric cooker
- Three generously sized bedrooms, the master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower over the bath and toilet present
- Separate lounge room
- Approximately a 750 m walk or drive to the Inala Civic Centre *
- Approximately a 100 m walk to Serviceton South State Primary School *
- Approximately a 500 m walk to the Local Skylark Street Shops *
- Sheltered bus stop cross the street
- Fully fenced 597 m2 approx. corner block
So, take a look at the photographs and the floor plan and then take note of the Open for Inspection times and make your way to inspect.
* As per www.whereis.com.au