24 Fitchett Street, Goodna QLD
The Perfect Place - Your New Home Base
Once in a while a property with great possibilities comes along, that is also affordable. Well here it is.
This three bedroom home in Goodna is conveniently located so you will have everything you need close to your new home. This property would be ideally suited for either a first home buyer or an investor.
Inside this mid-set style home are separate lounge and dining areas, a neat and tidy kitchen, separate laundry, bathroom and toilet.
At a Glance
- 740 m2 approx. block
- Located at the end of a no through cul-de-sac
- Mid-Set style home with brick base and cement sheet weatherboard cladding
- Concrete tile roof
- Timber deck at the front of the property that is partially covered and partially open
- Separate lounge room with ceiling fan
- Separate dining area adjacent to the kitchen
- Kitchen with upright gas cooker, pantry and microwave alcove
- Three bedrooms each with a timber floor and a ceiling fan present
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Separate laundry
- Separate toilet
- NBN present
- Carport located behind gates in the rear yard
- Security screens present
- Gated vehicular access to left-hand side of house and
- Gated pedestrian access to the right hand side of house
- Garden shed in rear yard with a concrete slab
- Rear yard is fully fenced
- Timber ramp leading up to backdoor
Inspect the photographs and then the Open for Inspection times and then make your way along to inspect your next property.
Open for Inspection
Sat 25 May, 11:30am - 12:00pm