28 Berrigan Street, Redbank Plains QLD
Fabulous 4 bedroom home - Nest or Invest
Hello and welcome to your new property. A fabulous 4 bedroom property complete with 2 bathrooms and a double garage, A perfect investment with fabulous tenants already in place.
Your spacious new property has a formal lounge and dining off the front of the home and a tiled family dining room off the the back of the kitchen.
At a glance;
- 4 good sized bedrooms with carpeted floors and ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms - bath and separate shower in the main bathroom
- separate Laundry
- formal, casual and external dining areas
- formal lounge and large open plan rumpus area ( the second living area is very desirable for the tenants in out area)
- Covered concrete patio area and large fully fenced back yard with view from the family room and kitchen
- Carpeted bedrooms and stylish tiles everywhere else
- Air conditioned lounge and kitchen family room
- Double lock up garage
- 621 m2 approx block
- Currently tenanted for $350 per week
Great property that is priced for immediate sale. Best be very quick on this one as it won't be on the market for sale for long.
With a nice sized back yard for the little ones to run around and heaps of living space and that all important 2nd living area for the growing family. You wouldn't be outgrowing this home anytime soon.
Neat and tidy with really very little needed to be done this home makes a perfect "upsizing home", a sensational first home or a highly desirable rental home for the astute investor.
Inspections by appointment - please be sure to give us 24-48 hours notice minimum.
Area information; ( provided by Google maps)
Redbank Plains High School - 2.6 km drive
Redbank Town Square - 3.4km drive
Redbank Plains state school ( primary) - 2.6km drive
Orion Shopping centre - 8.4km drive
Redbank Plaza and cinemas - 8.2km drive
Springfield Central train station - 8.5km drive
Goodna train station - 8.9 km drive
Redbank train station - 9.4km drive
currently managed by First National Westside
Rent amount - $350 per week
Rental appraisal - $350 to $360 per week
Rates - $538.95 as of May 2019
Water - $TBA - awaiting owners latest bill
Lease dates- from 27 Mar 2019 to 24 Mar 2020 however the tenant has said they could vacate if an owner occupier was to buy the home