296 Jones Road, Bellbird Park QLD
4 Bedroom Home Tenanted @ $335 pw
Whether you are looking for an investment property or your next home; if you are looking for a conveniently located 4 bedroom home, on a larger block that is under $300,000, then this property is worth investigating.
If you are looking for a lowset brick investment property and prefer one with a tenant already in pace then this property may be suitable. The current tenants have lived at the property for approximately the last 5 years. The tenants have indicated that they may be interested in staying if the property is bought by an investor; or, they can vacate the property if bought by someone that wishes to occupy.
At Glance Information:
- Low set Brick and Tin construction
- Tenanted @ $335 per week with lease in place until March 2019
- 4 carpeted bedrooms, all double in size and 2 with built in wardrobes
- Single Carport
- There is a large concreted area on the side of the house that is partially covered with shade sales. This area may be used as either as an outside entertaining/sitting area or for extra off street car accommodation
- L shaped carpeted living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen with pantry, upright electric cooker and 1.5 sink
- Bathroom with separate Shower and Separate Bath
- Separate Laundry
- Hallway with 2 door linen pantry
- Garden Shed and Hills Hoist style clothes line
- 315 lt. approx. electric hot water
- Full driveway of Exposed aggregate style concrete
- Rear yard fully fenced
- Security Screens
- 744 m2 approx. block
PEASE NOTE: That as the property is currently tenanted; the photos used here are from prior to the current tenant moving into the property in 2014.
So call the agent to organise your inspection. As the property is currently tenanted appropriate notice will be required.