3 Lynch Street, Riverview QLD
Neat & Tidy Property
Available here is a neat and tidy, well presented, three bedroom home that is located close to the Riverview Primary school and the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre. The home is situated on a 607 m2 approx. block with the rear yard fully fenced, ready for the children and pets to play in.
So, if you are looking for either a home or investment property in this price range then I strongly suggest that you investigate this property.
- Brick piers with cement sheet inlays under the windows construction
- Concrete Tile Roof with 2 “whirly birds” present
- Security screens present
- The property is serviced by town/metered gas.
- Porch area under the roof line at the front of the house
- Porch area under the roof line on the right-hand side of the house
- Twin tracks concrete driveway from the street to the carport
- Single carport on the left side of the dwelling behind gates
- The carport comes with a full concrete slab
- Timber ramp on the left-hand side of the house near the carport area
- NBN box present internally and externally
- Gas storage style hot water unit present with a date of manufacture 24/08/2016
- Great fully fenced back yard
- Hills Hoist style cloths line present in the rear yard.
- Open Plan combined lounge and dining with industrial strength lino on the floor
- Three double bedrooms all with carpet on the floor and smoke alarms
- Separate kitchen with freestanding gas cooker, a two door pantry and wall cupboards
- Separate laundry with lino on the floor and broom closet
- Separate bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- Carpeted hallway with Linen pantry
- Smoke alarms in each of the three bedrooms and one in the hallway also.
- Approximately 320 m walk to Riverview Primary School *
- Approximately 2.1 km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- Approximately a 1.5 km walk to the Riverview Railway Station *
- 607 m2 approx. block
So, inspect the photos, the floor plan and the open for inspection times and then make your way to inspect
* As per www.whereis.com