30 Bertha Street, Goodna QLD
Finding It Hard To Get Something With Yard?
First Home Owners and Investors alike should take notice of this well priced charmer that is conveniently located close to major amenities like shops and Train.
Available here is a three bedroom home ready for someone that wants a property in an affordable price range that has room to value add or put on your own personal touches.
At a Glance:
- Separate carpeted Lounge Room with a ceiling fan and a Split System AC present
- Spacious eat in kitchen
- Three bedrooms (2 double and 1 single)
- Wardrobes and ceiling fans in 2 of the bedrooms
- NBN Present
- Separate Laundry area downstairs
- 2nd toilet downstairs in laundry area
- Free standing garage with roller doors front and back providing the ability to drive through the garage and into the rear yard (approx. external measurements of 4.6 m x 9.0 m)
- Security Screen present
- Tenanted until 11/2018 @ $270.00 per week
- Approximately a 900 m walk to the St Ives Shopping Centre at Goodna *
- Approximately a 750 m walk to the Goodna Train Station *
- 809 m2 approx. block
So take a look at the photos and the floor plan and then make your way to the Open for Inspection time. Feel free to contact the agent with any questions that you may have or to organise an alternative viewing time.
* As per www.whereis.com