34 Sutherland Crescent, Goodna QLD
It's Picture Perfect - An Inspection's Worth It!
Available here is a well presented, modern property that is tastefully decorated and fitted out, with a neutral décor that should complement most furniture styles.
The home’s layout is quite versatile, which should suit a variety of family sizes. There are 3 double bedrooms and a Multi-Purpose area that may be used as either another bedroom (with the addition of a door jamb and a door) or another living area, depending upon your requirements. There is also a Study that with a little work might even be used as another single bedroom. So the choice is yours whether you want more living or more bedrooms this property has options.
The property is positioned with Major & Minor Shopping, Schools and access to transport close by.
Many of the properties for sale in this price range simply do not come with the extras that this property has on offer. Some of the many features for the new owner to enjoy the benefits of include:
- Low-set brick, slab on ground, with a concrete tile roof construction
- Approximate Build date of 2008
- Spacious Air Conditioned open plan living area with separate Lounge and Dining Areas
- Large room with polished timber floors that is currently being used as a theatre room, that is suitable for either another living area or add a doorjamb and a door and it would serve as another spacious bedroom
- Floating Floor with a Polished Timber look in living areas, the study and the Multi-Purpose Room / Possible 4th Bedroom
- Two double bedrooms each with 2 mirrored doors built in wardrobes and ceiling fans and one with air conditioning
- The Master bedroom is air conditioned with Walk in Wardrobe and Ensuite
- Study with wardrobe/shelves
- Impressive kitchen with stone bench tops with waterfall end; One and one half sink; dishwasher; pantry; wall oven; microwave alcove; gas cook top with range hood; wall cupboards and room for very large fridge.
- Large covered entertainment area at the rear of the property
- Main Bathroom with separate Shower and Separate Bath
- Separate laundry with tiled floor and sliding door leading to the clothesline on side of house
- Covered entryway into the front of the home
- Double carport on the side of the home
- Solar Panel Array of approximately 16 panels
- Large Solar Assisted electric hot water system
- NBN present
- 2 x 3,000 litre approx. water tanks (one with pump to external tap)
- Garden Shed
- Security Screen and tinting present on many of the windows
- The block is landscaped and set up so that it should be quite easy for most to maintain
- Off the street, private hatchet style block with a full concrete driveway
- Approximately 2.8 km to the Goodna Train Station *
- Approximately 2.5 km to the Redbank Shopping Complex *
- Approximately 2.2 km to the St. Ives Shopping Centre at Goodna *
- Approximately 500 m to Westside Christian College *
- 737 m2 approx. block
So, inspect the photographs and the floor plan guide and contact the agent with any questions or to book your inspection. If you are looking for this style of property in this price range I encourage you to come and have a look for yourself.
* As per www.whereis.com