41 William Street, Goodna QLD
Quite Unique - It's Definitely Worth a Peek
Available here is a home from yester year, a pleasant blast from the past. It is a modest home, located in a very convenient location. Yes, the home is not brand new and it would respond well to some work; but, it represents a great opportunity for someone looking to find an entry level property either for a home or an investment.
The property is a short walk to Shops, School and Train. The garden is a little overgrown but there are some nice plants in there, so it should tidy up quite well.
- Separate Lounge
- A Study/Sun room/Single Bedroom
- Another Single Bedroom
- A spacious Double bedroom
- Another Multipurpose Room with the rear stairs entry that might serve as a bedroom if needed
- Bathroom and Laundry Room
- Convenient Location
- Single Carport
- NBN box eternally and internally
- 715 m2 approx. block
- Approximately 750 m to Goodna State Primary School *
- Approximately 560 m to St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths *
- Approximately 1.2 km to the Goodna Railway Station *
So inspect the photographs and the floor plan guide and then make your way to the open for inspection. Please feel free to contact the Agent with any questions.
* As per www.whereis.com.au
Open for Inspection
Sat 22 Feb, 10:00am - 10:30am