49 Caldwell Street, Goodna QLD
Tenants paying $305 per week for this great home in Goodna
This mid-set style brick and tile home is positioned on a 572 m2 approx. block in Goodna. This property includes 3 double bedrooms, an open plan Living and Dining area, Kitchen, Laundry, a Bathroom and a separate toilet. The timber flooring inside has recently been freshly sanded and lacquered and the inside has been freshly painted just prior to the tenant moving in.
At a Glance:
- Air conditioner in the lounge and bedroom
- 572 m2 approx. fenced block
- High side of street position
- Mid set style home set on concrete posts
- Concrete external walls with concrete tile roof
- Freshly painted interior ( prior to this tenant moving in).
- The timber floors have been relatively freshly sanded and lacquered
- Kitchen with Lino floor, a 2 door pantry and an upright gas cooker
- Laundry with rear door to ramp outside and linen pantry
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Separate Toilet
- NBN ready
- Garden shed in the rear yard
- Hills hoist style clothes line in rear yard
- Concrete ramp to rear door
- Gas hot water system
- Covered front porch area
- Metal windows with security screens present
- Twin track driveway to free standing carport with full concrete slab
- Vehicular access to the rear yard through carport
- Tenant has been here since Jan 2017 paying $305 per week with a lease until 11/01/2020.
So inspect the photos, the floor plan guide and then feel free to contact me to organise a time to inspect.