5 Bannerman Street, Riverview QLD
In-ground Pool and Shed for how much?
This property would suit either an investor looking for a property with a tenant already in place; or, an owner occupier that is looking for an entry level property, with a few extras you do not often find in this price range. Yes, you can probably find some putty and paint work that needs doing; but, at this price the property represents great value.
For the investor, the current tenant, who has been at the property for approximately 8 years, is on a periodic lease paying $225 per week. He has indicated that if the property is sold to an investor that he may be interested in staying on.
For the Owner Occupier this property provides a great opportunity for a young family that would enjoy the benefits of the pool and the shed, things rarely seen in this price range. For those with young children the Local Primary & Pre School is at the end of the street, approximately a 500 m walk.
At a Glance:
- 3 bedrooms mid-set style home (4 steps through front door)
- Brick Pier with cement sheet inlays under the windows construction
- Concrete tile roof
- Drive through Single Carport to a
- Free standing Double Lock up Garage
- In-ground pool
- Property is on metered Town Gas
- Solar Panel Array on roof
- Instantaneous gas hot water system approximately 1 year old
- Current tenant paying $225 per week, on a periodic lease has been at the property for approximately 8 years and has indicated may if possible stay on
- Fully fenced 640 m2 approx. block
- Timber floors throughout
- Functional kitchen that overlooks the backyard and pool
- Shower over the bath and separate toilet
- Open plan living area with combustion stove
- Separate laundry
- Approximately 1.9 km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 500 m to Riverview Primary & Pre School *
- Approximately 1.4 km to St. Peter Claver College *
- Great Access to Ipswich Road and the Logan, Cunningham & Warrego Highways
So inspect the photos and the floor plan and then contact the agent with any questions you may have or to organise your inspection
Please note: that the property is currently tenanted so we do need to give appropriate notice - minimum 24 hours.
*as per www.whereis.com.au all distances are approximate only