5 Barker Close, Goodna QLD
Designed To Impress - The Decision Will Be YES
Available here is a low set brick and tile home with a thought full layout and design, set on an 827 m2 block.
The property is set on a mostly flat, elevated block in a cul-de-sac; this is a great spot for a family.
The rear yard is fully fenced providing an enormous space for the children and pets.
Inside the rooms are of a generous size; and, the layout not only flows logically from one area to the next, it is also functional.
As the Décor is neutral, it should suit most furniture styles.
At a Glance
- Low set Brick and Tile Construction
- Full concrete driveway
- Double Lock up Garage with Auto Door
- Bedrooms are carpeted and living areas tiled
- Separate Lounge and Dining areas
- Bathroom with separate bath and separate shower
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Kitchen with 2 door pantry and ready for dishwasher
- All bedrooms with wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Covered patio area at the rear of the house that overlooks the rear yard, this is the spot for relaxing or entertaining
- Council Rates 01/10/2018 – 31/12/2018 $548.60 with on time payment discount
- Urban Utilities 18/06/2018 – 13/09/2018 $405.15
- Approximate build date of 2007 / 2008
- 827 m2 approx. block with the rear yard fully fenced
- Tenanted at $340.00 pw till 05/2019
Positioned with Shopping Centres in all directions,
- North East you have the St. Ives Shopping Centre at Goodna,
- North West you have the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre,
- South West is the Town Square Redbank Pains and
- South East is the ORION Shopping Centre at Springfield Central
And Schools close by
- Kruger State Primary School is approximately a 1.2 km walk away *
- Westside Christian College is approximately a 1.4 km walk away *
So inspect the photos and the floor plan guide and then feel free to contact the agent with any questions you may have or to organise your inspection. As the property is tenanted appropriate notice will be required.
* As per www.whereis.com.au