5 Hogan Street, Gailes QLD
Three Beds and a BIG Shed ... Enough Said
For those looking for an affordable home on a large block with a big shed I encourage you to keep reading. Available here is a three bedroom home positioned on a 728 m2 approx. block located in the popular suburb of Gailes.
The house construction is of brick piers with cement sheet inlays under the windows with a concrete tile roof. On the right hand side of the property there is vehicular access to the rear yard and the 9 meter x 6 meter approx. shed. On the left hand side of the property there is a separate fenced off area behind vehicular gates. This area may be suitable for extra vehicle or boat storage.
- Split system air conditioning present in the living area
- Split system air conditioner present in one the bedrooms
- Box style air conditioner present in the master bedroom
- Ceiling fans present in the living area and each of the bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen with upright gas cooker, corner pantry, wall cupboards, laminated bench tops and 1.5 sink.
- Separate Laundry with broom closet
- Separate Toilet
- Enclosed balcony area off of the living area that provides extra area for you to put to use
- Covered deck at the rear of the dwelling that has been partially enclosed into an area with access from the Master Bedroom
- 9 meter x 6 meter approx. shed in the rear yard
- Vehicular access to the rear yard
- Well above any previously documented flood event
- 728 m2 approx. block
So, inspect the photos and the floor plan, contact the agent with any questions and then do yourself a favour and make your way to one of the open for inspections to view your new home.
Open for Inspection
Sat 23 Nov, 1:15pm - 1:45pm