5 Israel Folau Street, Goodna QLD
Invest or Reside take a look inside
Available here is a modern low set brick and tile home, set on a 600 m2 approx. block, with views that is currently tenanted at $380.00 per week.
At a Glance:
- Currently tenanted @ $380 pw with lease until 08/2019
- Approximate build date of mid 2011
- 600 m2 approx. elevated block with views from the rear
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes, security screens, ceiling fans, carpeted floors and lovely vertical blinds
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and Ensuite
- Spacious tiled and air conditioned living area at the rear of the property making the most of the view
- Open plan well-appointed kitchen adjacent to the living area
- For the chefs of the house the kitchen boasts loads of storage with a full wall of top cupboards a two door pantry, an abundance of prep space with the combination of the bench tops and the island bench top. The appliances are stylish with Technika dishwasher, wall oven and ceramic cook top and a stainless steel range hood.
- Al fresco dining at the rear with views to the east
- Separate Laundry
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms and the living area
- Main bathroom with separate shower and separate bath
- The decor is stylish and neutral which should suit most furniture choices
- Security screens present
- NBN Present
- Solar Assist electric hot water system
- Large Water tank at the rear of the property
- Double lock up garage with remote controlled door and internal access into the house.
- Fully fenced from the house back so you can the little ones run around without fear of them getting out onto the road.
- Fabulous estate of Cunningham Rise. If you haven't been here in a while then you are going to be astounded at how amazing this area really is.
If you are looking for a quality property in this price range, whether you are looking for a home for the family or the next addition to your property portfolio, you would be doing yourself a disservice not to investigate this property.
Interested parties should contact the agent with any questions or to organise their inspection. As the property is tenanted appropriate notice will be required.