53 Caldwell Street, Goodna QLD
Winner, Winner, A Pick For The Beginner
Here is a great opportunity to get into the market with a neat and tidy home. The layout is functional and bold with 3 large bedrooms, serviced by a single bathroom. For the family’s convenience the home also boasts a large open plan living area with separate lounge and dining areas.
This property would be best suited for either a young family or someone wanting a conveniently located home.
At a Glance:
- The dwelling is a mid-set rendered style home set on concrete posts with a concrete tile roof
- The rear yard is fully fenced and most of the front yard is fully fenced also
- The property has a full concrete driveway to a single freestanding carport, located behind gates on the right hand side of the house.
- Garden shed in the rear yard on a concrete slab
- Shade cloth covered concrete slab on left-hand side of the house serving as a perfect spot for sitting outside
- Concrete ramp at the rear of the house to the rear door
- Hills Hoist style close line and a Gas hot water system present
- Security screens and NBN present
- A large open plan living area with separate lounge and dining areas
- Fresh lino in the living area, hallway and the three bedrooms
- Kitchen with a new looking gas upright cooker, wall cabinets and a lino floor
- Laundry with broom closet and lino floor
- Bathroom with the shower over the bath, a two door wall mounted vanity and a lino floor
- Separate toilet with lino floor
- Hallway with step in linen pantry
- All bedrooms are double in size with lino on the floor
- Approximately a 225 m walk to Local Shops the Red Edge Shopping Centre
- 567 m2 approx. block
So inspect the photos and the Open for Inspection times and then make your way to inspect.