6 Fassifern Street, Durack QLD
Tidy Home with Shed and Room for the Caravan
Available here is a neat and tidy three (potentially four) bedroom home set on an elevated landscaped block. The property boasts a large shed and heaps of off street parking which is perfect for those home buyers with caravan or boat storage requirements.
Inside the house there are three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes ceiling fans. Apart from the bedrooms which are carpeted and the garage which is bare concrete the rest of the house is tiled for easy maintenance, perfect for those with young children or pets.
Property Features include:
- 637 m2 elevated block
- Shed approx. 6.8 m wide x 5.8 m deep x 2.7 m high with vehicular door front and side
- Large concrete pad in front of the shed running the full length of the house and approximately 3m wide; the perfect spot for the caravan, boat or those extra vehicles you do not know where to put
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Landscaped gardens with all the hard work done providing an easy to maintain yard for the new owner
- Full concrete driveway leading to the single lock up garage under roofline of the house
- Lovely concreted area at the front of the property that is semi-enclosed by raised garden beds; this is a perfect spot for an outdoor table and chairs, sit and take in the view.
- The single lock up garage under the roofline of the house might be able to be converted to a 4th bedroom or another sitting area
- Well-appointed kitchen with granite bench tops, wall cabinets, pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Separate Laundry
- Brisbane City Council Rates 01/01/2019 – 31/03/2019 $393.97
- Urban Utilities 01/01/2019 – 31/03/2019 $188.58 Plus water consumption
- Previously tenanted at $360 per week
So those looking for a neat and tidy property like this one should inspect the photos and the floor plan and then make your way to the Open for Inspection. Feel free to contact the agent with any questions.