68 Katandra Crescent, Bellbird Park QLD
Extra space for the whole family
This Bellbird Park Beauty is sure to tick off pretty much everything on even the fussiest of buyer's lists.
With a fully fenced extra large yard with plenty of car parking and playground space to suit every household member and a house with a huge built in pergola to accommodate a growing family needing extra living areas. And all in a location that is still growing and still in great demand.
At A Glance;
* Private fully fenced block- surrounded on all sides and large gates at the front
* Heaps of space for the family cars and entertaining under the covered pergola, plus extra off street parking
* Brick and Tile air conditioned home
* 3 Bedrooms ( 2 with built in robes)
* Bathroom with shower and bath
* Separate toilet for when the house is mostly full
* Separate Laundry off the entertaining / rumpus area.
* Huge enclosed ( built in) entertainment area which creates a Massive rumpus area.
* Air conditioning, ceiling fans & security screens
* Huge 838m2 Yard, A Garden Shed and a fenced off area where there was previously a spa bath.
* Great Location. Bellbird Park is one of the last suburbs that still have the larger blocks and have that “spread out, more spacious” feel surrounded by tall trees and greenery.
This property is a great investment or the perfect purchase for those either just starting out or those wanting something with a little extra space.
The floor plan flows perfectly with both open plan living and the addition of the huge built in pergola area off the rear of the home is perfect for those liking natural light and a lot of space.
This home is sure to attract a lot of attention so be sure to get in early to avoid disappointment.
The property is currently tenanted for $340 per week – Tenants due to vacate 15th April 2019.
Call Sarah-Jayne Hall today to let me introduce you to your spacious new home.
Rates per quarter - $363.48 ( based on the last bill dated Jan 2019)
Utilities per quarter $232.65 + water consumption ( based on the last bill dated Feb 2019.)
Goodna Special School - distance approx 1.25km
Special Government Co-Ed134 Students
Bellbird Park State Secondary College - distance approx 1.72km
Secondary Government Years 7 to 7Co-Ed 221 Students
Kruger State School - distance approx 1.74km
Primary Government Co-Ed1000 Students
Westside Christian College - Alice St Campus - distance approx 1.67km
Westside Christian College - distance approx 1.86km
Combined Non-Government Co-Ed 976 Students
* As supplied by pricefinder
Open for Inspection
Sat 25 May, 9:30am - 10:00am