71 Diamond Street, Riverview QLD
Features Galore Once You Open the Door
If you are looking for a high-set style home with all of the modern upgrades then you need not look further than this fabulous property.
Set on an elevated lot, this home has so many fabulous features it will be hard to find anything that compares.
At A Glance:
- Beautiful polished timber flooring
- Air conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ceramic 4 element Stove with stainless steel wall oven and range hood
- Timber feature windows opening up to the entertainment deck out back
- 3 Bedrooms with timber floors, built in robes and air conditioning
- Large bathroom with double vanity, large spa bath with shower above
- Stunning entertaining deck at the rear of the house
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Rates for the quarter of Oct – Dec 2018 @ $443.85
- Urban Utilities Sep - Nov 2018 - $232.65 Plus water consumption
- Approximately 2.9 km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 500 meters to the Riverview Primary School *
- Approximately 1 km to the Riverview Train Station *
- Currently tenanted until January @ $310 per week
- 607 m2 approx. block
It is such a lovely home with so many great features for you to enjoy for many years to come.
The back yard is such a great size and fully fenced from the house back allowing for your furry four legged friends to run around or for your children to play in the safety of their own back yard.
The house is air conditioned in every bedroom and the lounge room so you can set the perfect climate no matter what time of year.
The timber floors will make cleaning so easy for you and they are also perfect for those with dust allergies or pets.
The bathroom is awesome, there is a spa bath where you can sit back and relax for hours with a glass of champagne. There is also a “his and hers” style double vanity so you do not have to put up with his hairs in her sink or her make up in his sink anymore.
The Kitchen is possibly the deal maker with ceramic cook-top, wall mounted oven and a stainless steel range-hood. There is also a set of bi-fold windows that create a server right onto the rear deck.
The pictures really do not do this home justice and it is a “must see” for anyone looking in this price range.
As the property is currently tenanted viewings are by appointment only. Appropriate notice will be required.
* As per www.whereis.com