8 Arkins Crescent, Goodna QLD
The Perfect Place - Your New Home Base
If you are looking for a property in this price range, whether you are looking for the family home or an investment, you should take a closer look at this property.
The block is a very useable 666 m2 approx. block with the rear yard being fully fenced and having gated vehicular access.
The dwelling is a durable rendered concrete construction with a concrete tile roof. The interior is clean and tidy for a dwelling of its age.
All in all the property presents really well both inside and out.
At a Glance:
- Mid set rendered concrete construction
- The roof is concrete tile
- A single freestanding detached carport behind gates in the rear yard
- A concrete turning area may also be used as a place to store a secondary vehicle
- Metal windows with security screens present
- Semi – covered porch at the front of the house
- Living area with polished timber floor
- Kitchen with laminated bench top, corner pantry, upright four burner gas cooker, wall cupboards, single sink with double drip tray and lino floor
- Hallway with polished timber floor and broom closet
- Bathroom with linen pantry, two door wall mounted vanity and shower over the bath
- Three double bedrooms each are carpeted
- Separate laundry
- Separate toilet
- The rear yard is fully fenced from the front of the house back to the rear boundary
- Concrete ramp at the rear of the house leading up to the rear door
- Garden shed on concrete slab present in the rear yard
- Hills hoist style clothesline in rear yard
- 666 m2 approx. block
So, inspect the photos and the floor plan and then do yourself a favour and make your way to one of the open for inspections to view your new home.