9 Ingles Drive, Redbank Plains QLD
It is Picture Perfect - An Inspection is Worth It
If you are looking for a well maintained neat and tidy property with off street parking for a boat, a van or whatever then I suggest that you might want to take a further look at this property.
This four bedroom, 2 bathroom home presents well from the street and is very neat and tidy both inside and out. What is more, there is gated vehicular access to the side of the house where there is a large concrete pad suitable for a caravan, a boat, or a trailer. Those things that most other modern homes just do not have the room for.
The property boasts four carpeted bedrooms all with wardrobes and reverse cycle, split system air conditioners and 3 bedrooms come with ceiling fans.
The lounge area also boasts a ceiling fan and a reverse cycle, split system air conditioner making it easy to control the temperature inside the home, whether it is Summer or Winter. All the living and wet areas are tiled making it easier to clean up after both the kids and the pets.
The kitchen is both well designed and very easy on the eye. Perfect for the family chef.
Outside there is a covered, tiled living area that is perfect for entertaining or just spending time with the family. The rear yard is fully fenced and all the hard work has been done so that you are able to just move in and enjoy your new home.
- Large tiled lounge area with split system/reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Gated vehicular access to a large concreted pad on the side of the house that is ideal for a caravan, a boat or a trailer
- 4 Bedrooms each with Air Conditioning, Built In Robes and 3 with Ceiling Fans
- Stunning, Well-Appointed and thoughtfully Designed Kitchen
- Spacious tiled and Covered Entertainment Area
- Well Maintained and presented both inside and out
- Landscaped yard with all the hard work done ready for your family to enjoy
- 3000 lt. approx. water tank and garden shed present
- Approximately a 550 meter walk to the Redbank Plains Primary School *
- Approximately 1.9 km to the Redbank Plains State High School *
- Approximately 2.9 km to the Town Square Shopping Centre at Redbank Plains *
- 600 m2 approx. block with the rear yard fully fenced for your loved ones
- 2001/2002 approx. Build Date
This is a property with a lot to offer the new owner. So inspect the photographs and the floor plan guide and then make your way to the Open for Inspection to view your next home
* As per www.whereis.com