9 Sturt Drive, Redbank Plains QLD
PRICE REDUCED : Finding it Hard to get Something with Yard?
First home owners and investors alike should take a look at this neat and tidy low set brick and tin home set on a 700 m2 approx. block that is approximately a 300 m walk to both local shops and a primary school.
At a Glance:
- 3 Bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with box style air conditioner
- Separate lounge with air conditioning
- Dining area overlooking the kitchen and the outside entertaining area
- Lovely kitchen with heaps of bench space
- Previously renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Toilet separate
- Security screens present
- Paved Entertainment area at the rear of the house
- Huge fully fenced rear yard
- Single Carport, water tank and garden shed
- 700 m2 approx. block with the rear yard fully fenced
- Previously tenanted until 10/2018 @ $300 per week
- Excellent location close to shops, school and public transport
- Approximately a 300 m walk to Kruger Primary School *
- Approximately a 300 m walk to the Kruger Shopping Centre *
- Approximately a 1.8 km drive to the Redbank Plains Shopping Village*
- Approximately a 3.3 km drive to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre*
So take a look at the photographs and the floor plan and then contact the agent to organise your inspection. As the property is currently tenanted appropriate notice will be required.
* As per www.whereis.com