Perfectly Positioned - Priced Just Right
This is an opportunity to grab a great property as either a first home buyer or an astute addition to your portfolio with the tenants currently paying $300 per week.
This property is on a 615 m2 (approx.) block and is in a great spot close to schools, parks, public transport, shopping centres, day care centres and medical facilities. With 3 good sized bedrooms, a separate living area and a big front porch (great for early morning coffees) and a great back yard.
At a Glance:
- Three bedrooms
- Two of the bedrooms open onto the front verandah
- Single carport
- Separate laundry
- High ceilings
- Bathroom with separate bath and separate shower, vanity and toilet
- Kitchen comes with stainless steel electric wall oven and stainless steel 4 burner gas bench top cook top, double sink with single drip tray, pantry and generous cupboard space
- NBN ready
- 615 m2 approx. corner block
- Fully fenced
- Approximately a 500 m walk to St Francis Xavier Catholic Primary School *
- Approximately a 600 m walk to the St Ives Shopping complex with Woolworths *
- Approximately a 1.1 km walk to the Goodna Train Station *
- Tenanted @ $300 per week
- Currently on a periodic lease
Book an inspection today, it is priced and positioned right and may be the perfect investment for you. Please keep in mind, the property is tenanted so we do need to give the tenants minimum 24 hours’ notice.
* As per www.whereis.com
** Please note; to protect the tenants privacy, some older photos have been used.